Who do we serve?
We provide comprehensive medical care for infants, children, adolescents up to 18 years of age. We provide care for all patients regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, or financial status.
Services available include but not limited to the following:
- Preventive health maintenance visits
- Well child checks
- School and sports physicals
- Immunizations / Vaccines
- Sick visits
- Minor injuries
- Evaluation and management of ADHD
- Evaluation and management of Mental Health conditions including depression, anxiety, eating disorder, etc.
- Management of chronic medical problems including asthma, etc.
Laboratory and Diagnostic Procedures
Laboratory and Diagnostic Procedures available on-site:
- Rapid Strep test
- Pregnancy test.
- PPD (TB screening)
- Stool Hemoccult
- Vision / Hearing Tests
Other Diagnostic Procedures
We utilize Quest and other laboratories for most other diagnostic procedures including but not limited to the following: bacterial cultures, lipid profile, thyroid test, pap smear, screening labs, etc.
Other tests including EEG, PFT, Ultrasounds, X-rays, CT scans, and MRI scans can also be done through outside referral for your convenience.